Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Unexpected closure of IE when ever I switch back to Messenger.?

I don't know where my problem exists, either IE (ver 7) or Yahoo Messenger (8.1.0.413), however, I am leaning more and more toward Yahoo. I say this because everytime I toggle back and forth between Yahoo Messenger and IE, ...IE closes without an error message. I have downloaded Safari and Firefox yet I get the same result with those browsers. I thought that by reinstalling my browsers and Yahoo Messenger would help, but it doesn't...any ideas?



It doesn't look like I have any Yahoo "Add-On's" to turn off either in IE.



Unexpected closure of IE when ever I switch back to Messenger.?microsoft word download





Try resetting IE.



internet options -%26gt; advanced -%26gt; RESET



Does your yahoo fully load to 100 % when you install it?



One of my computer it went to 99 % and I always had problems with it on that one. I tried reloading, but to no avail would only go to 99 %.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services